Visitor Analytics is a high performing start-up, so we are looking to extend our team with a DevOps Engineer!
You will be working in a great team of developers and digital specialists, who have a huge amount of passion for the work they create and are dedicated to delivering complex statistics in simple and friendly ways.
Having our own product is not an easy job, but we have over 2k installs per day and over 1M websites that trust us until now.
The DevOps coworker that we are looking for should be a systems reliability engineer highly rooted in SaaS, highly scalable apps that run a lot of data and knows everything about the development process.
The main responsibilities will be to create and maintain automated integration, build and release processes of the entire infrastructure and apps.
• Develop and manage scripts and tools for deployment in a cloud hosting environment
• Develop and maintain monitoring and alerting strategies
• Networking experience
• Work with the team to understand and implement project requirements
• Document processes implemented within the project
• Public Clouds
• Linux and Bash Scripting
• Jenkins and Containers (. Docker)
• Web Servers: Nginx, Apache
• DB Servers: MongoDB
• FTP, DNS Servers
• Routing and Switching Concepts
• Configuring Firewalls and VPNs
• Designing and Implementing Highly Available Production Environments
Things we can guarantee
• Our team members communicate with an open mind, by asking questions and talking about their ideas
• Opportunity to work on a challenging project, using the latest technologies
• We are not only a result-focused company.
For us, the process is also important and we constantly try to identify new ways to improve our project, communication, but, most important, to help you grow professionally and personally. In order to achieve this, we support any opportunities that are useful for you, including training and events
• A close and open collaboration with our stakeholders that improves the efficiency regarding the understanding of the project requirements• A young, creative and joyful team that works in a relaxed and positive environment and makes extra-hours playing board games or having fun at BBQs
• A flexible work schedule which makes you more productive ( we know that from at least 3 credible sources :) ) and you won’t have the stress of being late.
What we do at Visitor Analytics is to track everything you need to know about website visitors in real-time: referrals, bounce rate, click-paths, page visits and much more.
Visitor Analytics provides simple and straightforward analytics for not so tech-savvy people using Wix (more platforms and standalone version in progress).
Our mission is to provide easy to understand web analytics and a friendly user experience for all the users — especially for the small businesses or basic users.
We are doing this by building stunning stats dashboards and make all the needed features accessible and understandable with just a few clicks and no tech
Let's continue this journey together!