Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
BullGuard’s Delivery Functions are responsible for delivering solutions, products and services to a worldwide consumer market on time, to specification and within budget. It ensures that BullGuard’s products are best of breed in every aspect, including how the products score in external industry testing. The technology extends from client-side applications running on desktops, tablets and phone devices on different operating systems to the definition of the back-end infrastructure which delivers services and support for the BullGuard website and the integrated MyAccount features.
Typical functions are undertaken by the team including developing new products and services, maintaining existing ones and providing an incubator-style feed of new technologies into the product development process. It is a fun, entrepreneurial environment in which the right person can flourish, feel rewarded and progress their career.
BullGuard is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer in order to develop and enhance our automation processes, working closely with the Infrastructure team to considering best of breed infrastructure / cloud solutions to support a high throughput, low latency application infrastructure. The role also involves improving and maintaining our existing Applications infrastructure to ensure all our production systems are robust, stable and able to service a growing number of clients in this fast moving, award winning company.
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be working in a small team of Dev/Ops Engineers and release engineers designing, building and monitoring our development/test/production environments and work closely with our R&D, product-development and analytics teams. You will ensure the continuous improvement of existing products and data-processes and build environments for new products and big data processes. Automate everything, including provisioning, monitoring, data processes, and continuous delivery elements. With your contribution, platforms are scalable and autonomous, releases go live without any downtime, and platforms are secure.
1. 3+ years of DevOps or System Engineer experience.
2. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent field.
3. Good Knowledge of shell scripting and/or dynamic languages (Bash, Python).
4. Automation & orchestration expertise with products such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus. 5. Automated build and deployments with Git/Jenkins/TFS/etc..
6. Good knowledge of modern application servers such as IIS, Nginx, Tomcat.
7. Good knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls) is plus. 8. Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
9. Experience or interest working with big data frameworks.
10. Experience and willing to work with Microsoft stack is plus (Windows, SQL server, SSIS, CMDGood knowledge of relational/NOSQL databases including its performance tuning, backup/restore scripts and processes.
12. Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
1. Competitive salary congruent with competence and performance.
2. Training and a collaborative team of highly knowledgeable people.
3. Relaxed working environment where we focus on quality and performance beyond everything else.
4. Friendly and informal social environment with down to earth people.
5. Medical coverage.