Development Engineer (m/f)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Create a future worth living: For patients. Worldwide. Every day. Globally, around million people suffer from chronic kidney failure and rely on life-saving dialysis treatment. Within the Global Research & Development (GRD) department, we are developing innovative products and treatments for these people.
We treat a dialysis patient somewhere in the world with our products every seconds. As the world market leader in dialysis, we are continually developing and designing the most modern medical technology for a future worth living for our patients – and you could become a part of this in Schweinfurt.
Working at Global Research & Development (GRD)
Our aim in GRD: Global research. We work together with strong partners and start-ups. An inspiring environment awaits you with the freedom that you need. Over 800 colleagues from different disciplines work in international teams.
The Schweinfurt site
This is where the technology centre for the development and production of dialysis machines for the global market is currently being established. In the centre of a modern environment, we create room for innovation and purposeful project work.
Your challenge in detail
- With your expertise, you ensure the reliable function of the software and hardware of our medical systems – while taking into account the relevant norms and standards
- As a routine, you analyse complaints from the markets, process quality problems and component discontinuations and thus guarantee the continuous availability of our products.
- In addition, you verify software and device functions and support us actively with regard to reducing costs and optimising production.
- The production of all necessary documentation and interdisciplinary creation of (system) requirements and specifications are in the best of hands with you.
- Not least, you work closely together with the purchasing department, as well as the internal mechanical, electrical and software engineers and support us with service assignments.
Your desired competences
- Degree in electric engineering / computer science / medical technology – alternatively, a technical apprenticeship with 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Ideally, experience in the technical support of medical devices
- Very good programming skills in C/C++, preferably with embedded systems
- Sound knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering, measurement and control technology, construction, specialist knowledge of dialysis procedures is a bonus
- Sure handling of MS Office
- Fluent English skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of complex technical interdependencies
- Willingness to travel
- Profit Sharing
- Health at Work
- Family-friendly workplace
- Direct Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Holiday Entitlement
- Compensatory time account
- Pension Plan