We are recruiting for our client, a German production company in Sibiu, a person for the position of Design Engineer.
- You will be working mainly with the following modules of Catia Design :
1. Mechanical design
· Part Design
· Assembly Design
Board Design (CATIA PCB Design).
- You will be in charge of managing all technical modifications of the product / production process;
- You will have to communicate and implement these modifications in production and also to clients or suppliers;
- You will coordinate and manage the entire homologation process for the technical modifications (including validations);
- You will participate in analyzing the modified products in laboratories (trail & testing);
- You will manage the serial products projects: cost reduction, identifying alternative suppliers, replacing SDV and used tools.
- Engineering Diploma in Electronics;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in automotive;
- Catia design knowledge and experience;
- Knowledge of Pulsonic PCB Design Software is a plus;
- Fluent in English; German is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Availability for business travels.