Conference Speaker Coordinator
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Do you enjoy working with and helping people? Are you the type of person who needs to be very busy multi-tasking, learning new things and helping your manager achieve his/her goals?
As the Conference Speaker Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with some of the most respected thought leaders in the software industry while assisting the Content Product Manager plan, book and manage the speaker program including talks for C4Media’s QCon Events.
You will also get to...
- Interact with international conference speakers - manage their requests and questions
- Update conference scheduling tracker (Google Sheets)
- Update QCon website using through a content management interface; HTML knowledge is a plus but not mandatory!
- Transcribe recorded interviews and assist in publishing them on a leading news site for software developers, InfoQ
- Copy Editing (Basic) skills highly desired
- Native English Communication skills; speech and writing
- High sense of urgency and time management skills
- Google Drive knowledge and experience with sheets, and docs
- Ability to work with various personalities in a pleasant and professional manner
- Ability to travel 5 times per year for one week at a time
please apply here