Data Processing Assistant
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The main role is to process data in the Consumer Choice sector, provided by shops and data loading with specialized data processing application.
The work consists in:
- Searching the database by brand and model,
- Creating new items based on proper information collected from web sites and brochures,
- Comparing and collating key product features,
- Matching the received data in order to appropriate items in the database; updating and correcting the information contained in the databases.
- Daily check of data loading status
- Achieving the monthly target . processing certain volumes of data within the predefined deadline.
- Computer literacy – basic skills for preparation and formatting documents, presentations and Excel spreadsheets;
- Good knowledge of English;
- German is a plus.
Personal skills and competences:
- Team work – to support other team members and to search help when needed; strive for achieving the common result;
- Detail oriented – to focus on the tiniest details;
- Adaptability – easy to accept changes and innovations, new requirements and circumstances;
- Organized – ability to make a difference between urgent, important tasks and uncritical tasks.
- Nice compensation and performance incentives;
- Friendly, open and collaborative work environment;
- Development opportunities within a multinational.
- Why would you want to work at GfK Romania?