Service Desk Specialist Timisoara– French/German
Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Service Desk Support Specialist – French AND/OR German speaker
• 24/7 Supervision of complete IT network and all related services and applications in accordance with the agreed service levels.
• Takes the first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize the incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support.
• Dispatch and control 1st line Field Service technicians.
• Incident and change management during the trouble ticket lifecycle & trouble ticket handling End to End including follow up till resolution
• Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
• Task execution based on preexisting instructions, scripts, commands, etc.; handle 80% of incoming issues and escalate 20% to L2 Engineers.
• Record tickets and solve standard problems;
• Interact with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization
• Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for Network/Platform/IT Infrastructure/End User Desktop Infrastructure and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the L2 units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level
• Handling of end user service requests from reception until closure
• Resolve incidents based on 2nd/3rd line of support (including vendors) coordination.
• Performing basic changes in accordance with the Change Management process.
• Support the Problem Management process by providing input for problem tickets, based on occurred incidents.
• Supports the Configuration Management process by updating CMDB based on incidents.
• Support the Change Management process by controlling final execution of all Planned Changes to minimize service disruption.
• Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to the agreed levels.
• Available for working in 24x7 rotation shift.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering
• Fluent in English
• French AND/OR German fluency is a must
• Available to work in shifts
• Pleasant attitude, customer oriented.
• Experience with IT/CT/ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus
• Experience with ITIL service management or other standard IT practices are considered a plus
• Analytical thinking and task performing.
• Computer knowledge: good knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office suites. Active Directory and SharePoint knowledge are considered a plus.