CAD/CAM Software Applications Engineer
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As CAD/CAM software application engineer you will take part at the latest technology for CNC machining and robotics.
You will work in a young, international and highly motivated team. You will use your skills as mechanical engineer for the newest CAD/CAM solutions.
You'll get involved with applications engineering and development for a wide range of industries, from automotive to aerospace.
- CAD/CAM background, experience in the engineering, manufacturing or software sectors.
- experience with applications like SolidWorks, Catia, NX Unigraphicx, ProEngineer, Mastercam, SolidCam, Cimatron is a plus
If you are very passionate and you would like to express your ideas then this is your place. However what we want is the right person rather than all of the skills.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- identifying, reporting and tracking problems;
- developing and executing test plans, create and execute test and software installation testing;
- designing/implementing/maintaining/extending testing tools;
- providing new solutions for our customers.
- involvement in software development process by interacting with developers and other departments from our company;
- involvement in the design of multi-axes systems (using CAD applications).