Data Visualization Specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Honeywell Internationals a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more thanemployees in 100 countries around the invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization, and customer productivity. We are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and more information, please visit or follow us HoneywellNow.
As a Data Visualization Specialist in the Honeywell Analytics Center of Excellence organization, you will:
- evelop compelling visual stories to effectively communicate meaningful insights from large data sets.
- uild, maintain, and support rich and interactive graphical representations of data (reports, dashboards, and/or user interfaces)
- resent data in an intuitive easy to understand format
- elp answer complex analytical questions through graphical representations
- ecome a subject matter expert in visualization techniques/tools, determine which best work on the data types, and also understand the limitations of each technique
- elp audiences understand the psychology of visual perception
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience with data visualization tools (., Pentaho, Tableau, D3, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in big data visualization, design frameworks, concept visualization, storytelling, user experience and prototyping
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate and present complex quantitative analyses in clear and precise manner to leadership team
- Experience in distributed analytic processing technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Presto, MapReduce, Kinesis/Kafka, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and R
- Background in IT
- “Big picture” thinking about how to utilize data and create new insights
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Excellent ability to communicate analysis results and present to a broad audience, including senior level management
- Ability to think from the perspective of insight consumers
- bility to communicate complex analysis through simple and intuitive representations.