Data Standardization Developer
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The 2 streams available are Analysis based reporting and Informatica Development which may vary in terms of load percentage depending on the project needs.
Informatica Power Center training will be provided.
If you are passionate, have initiative spirit and great creativity, if you are interested in working in dynamic environment to create Big Data analysis based reporting, oriented towards satisfying our business partners, then you are our future colleague!
Successful candidates will be fast learners with a high energy level who can roll up their sleeves and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop reports based on customer needs;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Preparing the documentation for the reports developed.
- Participate in analyzing and estimating new products and projects;
Informatica Power Center Development:
- Data Quality rules programming
- Data Verification Rules
- Data Transformation rules
- Deduplication rules
- A higher education in Computer Science, Mathematical Statistics, Economics or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Work experience in IT with an emphasis on SQL databases and/ or Reporting tools:
- SQL knowledge is a must, (PLSQL is a plus)
- Reporting tools ( experience with any of the following is a plus Tableau, Jasper, Business Objects )
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be great;
- ETL experience will be highly appreciated (SSIS, Informatica)
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office suite is a must;
- Experience with Unix Linux– nice to have but not mandatory;
- Willing to learn ETL Informatica PowerCenter suite