Data Scientist - Tracking team
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 1500
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As part of the game team, you will work closely with the game’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetize Gameloft’s customers.
You will also collaborate with an international team of Data scientists and contribute to the Gameloft’s data science R&D program.
The successful candidate will have good mathematics, statistics and computer science knowledge and will enjoy combining his/her analytical skills with business acumen to provide the game teams with the data and insights that will drive our continued success.
These are some of the key responsibilities:
- Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company or math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (is a strong plus)
- Software engineering skills, Python is a must have
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
- Familiar with machine learning techniques
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities onmultiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral)
- Strong interest for video games.
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Fruits day
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard