Data Processor/ Operator Introducere Date
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
450 - 500 €
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
StudyPortals is the biggest educational search platform globally - and we are looking to expand our team! Our challenge is to build, adapt, and create the biggest education search platform, bringing absolute transparency and reliability to international higher education. By understanding the student journey in and out, we’re building a platform that is valuable to students and agile to the demands of international education.
Think about what Amazon does for online shopping. Think about what Google does as an online search engine. Think about what BestJobs does for online job searching. StudyPortals is also a search engine, but this time for higher education degrees. So, if you want to find your dream study, this is where it happens; and your job is all about making sure students looking for a university education can get all the information they need about worldwide university programmes.
We are scaling up very fast; we have added about 90 new employees to our team in the past year, and now we need many more in our Romanian office. Our Content Management Center, based in Bucharest, is currently looking for a Data Processor to join our expanding team.
What does a Data Processor do?
Your responsibilities will mainly be related to content management of the database, hosted on our websites, such as:
- Engage in structured online research about university programs for our university clients
- Ensure all university programs positioned on our portals are up-to-date and accurate; that way the students doing research on our website have access to the most relevant information
- Edit & update required content in our content management system
- Support the content team leaders in their daily activities
For this entry-level job, you don't need to have much experience, but you should have certain skills and a great attitude! We are looking for some who is:
- Fluent in English; our portals focus on English-taught higher education programs
- Attentive to details; it is important for our clients & student users that we provide them with accurate information
- Always eager to learn
- Capable of analysis and synthesis; there is so much content & data to manage so you should have a critical and analytical eye
- Smart computer user; tech-savvy and very capable of handling Microsoft Office programs like Outlook & Excel
- Intrinsically motivated
- A great team player!
Aside from providing a great entry-level job where you can get very valuable experience in your first steps on the job market; we offer the following:
- A full-time job with a flexible schedule; so you can combine work and a university degree
- Meal tickets: 15 RON/work day
- Bonus opportunity based on performance
- 25 holidays per year
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Coffee, tea, and snacks on the house
- A fabulous new office in downtown Bucharest, 10 mins from Piata Unirii metro station; the office is a beautiful Villa only for us and it even has a gym & showers
- A great company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do, including frequent memorable team events
- The opportunity to join an international company with 35+ nationalities
- The opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the European market is desperately waiting for.