Data & Insights Specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
- Hold a university degree preferably in business or other similar disciplines;
- Have excellent English skills;
- Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Have experience in using social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Are proficient with all MS Office applications;
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Access;
- Have a good understanding of relational databases (SQL is a +);
- Have previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be a plus.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM database – data import, data export based on multiple criteria, massively update records;
- Ensure the integrity of Microsoft Dynamics CRM database as well as several other databases (stored in Excel format);
- Compile data from multiple sources to provide a relevant and comprehensive information;
- Constantly research ways of improving the database management processes.
RM SOLUTION MANAGEMENT
- Customize the solution – create custom entities, forms, views, fields as well as relationships between existing and newly added elements;
- Ensure the security of Microsoft Dynamics CRM database by assigning different access levels to the users;
- Create and execute system workflows and business rules to optimize the processes;
- Contact Microsoft support team and work with them for solving issues.
ROCESS SUPPORT – DATA PROVIDING
- Extract, treat and send data to stakeholders from other departments such as: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Engagement, Customer Service;
- Offer support to other departments for workflow optimization – using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Extract, treat and send data to the management to ensure high-quality, fact-based reporting;
- Treat data to generate periodical statistics regarding the company’s activity and keep them up to date, as well as one time, on-demand statistics;
- Collaborate with the Customer Engagement and Customer Service teams in order to find ways of improving Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Interface and User Experience.
- Compile data from different sources and provide customer segments for Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Please write us in 50 words or less, what would make you a unique addition to our team?