What we're looking for:
• Excellent attention to detail
• English at a proficiency level
• Organized, hardworking, reliable
• Advanced Excel skills
You can also apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to (please mention the position you're applying for in the subject line). We're based in Washington, DC, but most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world, from the comfort and custom environment that only their own homes can provide. Our team in Romania consists of over 30 individuals.
All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
- participate in recruiting processes as support to meet hiring goals
- process applications and provide feedback to candidates
- evaluate candidate performance during the recruitment process
- maintain and develop CV and candidate database
- manage job postings
- outreach to potential candidates through social networks, professional groups and associations, universities etc
- perform research and provide recommendations on new recruiting sources and techniques
Monthly salary is ~$875. It can vary based on hours worked, background and experience.
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- the ability to work overtime for added income.
- training provided by our team members
- work from home
Expected work schedule is 45-50 hours/week Monday to Friday. Some overlap with . EST business hours is required.