Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Infosys Analytics unit is focused on driving data-driven decisions at the numerous clients that we work
We aspire to be the leading ‘end to end provider’ in Data Science and Analytics using a combination of skills, technologies and demonstrated value. We are hiring for our analytics team and if you have hands-on experience in delivering analytical projects, we would love to talk to you!
We are hiring for Data Scientist positions.
As an Data Scientist , you will:
- Have expertise in R/SAS or similar tools and willing to specialize in analytics
- Deliver on analytics projects as part of a team
- Extract data and perform analysis as per plan
- Cleanse and process data utilizing data processing tools as well as a variety of other applications
- Conduct exploratory analysis to look for patterns
- Develop the analytic models using SAS/R or equivalent tools.
- Develop data analyses and visualization using a range of tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, equivalents.
- Perform data validation to ensure accuracy and quality of data
What are we looking for:
- MBA, BE, BS, MS (Math, Finance, Stats, OR, Computer Engg.), or a CFA with relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with good knowledge of SAS / R or equivalent tools.
- 3 – 5 years of programming experience in R / SAS or equivalent tools.
- Expertise in Big Data technologies such as HIVE, HDFS, Spark.
- Hands-on experience in SQL coding
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of analytics using any big data platform is a plus
- Have analytics experience in one or more of the functional areas:
- Customer Analytics, CRM
- Sales & Marketing Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Inventory & Operations Analytics
- CPG Analytics, Pricing Analytics
- Financial & Risk Analytics
- Effective communication skills