Our BI/Big Data Team is seeking a Data Analyst with strong mathematical skills with a passion towards data analysis who’s main drive is to find new patterns, new ways to use collected system data in order to bring value for the business.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, integrators, system engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments, with Microsoft and open source technologies while delivering in Agile methodology.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible of enriching and maintaining the data registry with input from different teams depending on the data set, building dashboards using different visualization tools., collect new metrics requirements from the business owner and delivering KPI specifications to development, find new ways to capitalize on the data and propose them to business owners.
Our role as a team is to understand, prepare, process and analyze data to drive operational, analytical and strategic business decisions.
• A high level of mathematical ability
• Knowledge of LINUX
• The ability to analyze, model and interpret data
• Experience with visualization tools like Grafana, Kibana, PowerBI, QlickView/Sense
• A methodical and logical approach
• Problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good written and verbal English communication skills (French is a plus)
Would be a plus:
• Java/ Python/ Spark experience
• Apache Air-Flow
• Programming languages, such as SQL (Python would be a plus)
Working language(s): excellent English, French will be a plus
Thank you for applying!