WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US. We're based in Washington, DC, but most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world, from the comfort and custom environment that only their own homes can provide.
We're rapidly growing our Romanian operation! Our team in Romania consists of over 40 individuals working remotely and we're looking for motivated and competitive Data/Research Analysts for full-time, permanent, remote positions.
- Prior research experience, regardless of domain (given our rapid growth, we are interested in both applicants with a lot of prior research experience and applicants with very limited research experience. The compensation will obviously be adjusted accordingly and it will remain very competitive!);
- Well organized, detail oriented and enjoys researching new topics;
- Bachelor or Master program (preferably in Economics/ Finance) at a reputed local university (a consistent record of academic excellence is a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills are a big plus;
- English at a proficiency level.
- research in personal finance as well as adjacent domains and topics from a personal finance perspective (health, education etc);
- participate in creating the methodology used for the research studies;
- gather, sort and then analyze and interpret data;
- prepare studies for launch and coordinate with the rest of the team to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Note: This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed remotely (outside the .).
- very competitive salary (50% above Romanian market standards) based on skills and prior experience
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- the ability to work overtime for added income
- free training provided
- work from homeAbout us:
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, . that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with unique features.
How to apply:
You can apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to (please mention the position you're applying for in the subject line). All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
Please be aware this position entails working a minimum of 50 hours per week.