CYBER SECURITY ENGINEERS-GERMANIA
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Contract de munca in Germania.
Salariu foarte atractiv.
- Excellent know-how and well-known in Software-Engineering, in Germany especially in automobile industry, transport industry and aviation
- Personal and dynamic career possibilities
- Team building-Events and After-Work-Meetings to support exchange of all employees
- Start-up-Culture: innovative and energetic
- Our employees belong to 30 different nationalities
- OS Linux
- Integrated security architectures, technologies and security methods
- Malware analysis, vast experience with cyber security threats
- Vast experience with security high end technologies
- Experienced with analysis and incident response
- SIEM operations and administration
- Penetration tests, Ethical hacking
- Automation skills and automating tasks
- Professional team player, passionate about security
- Security qualifications and certifications will be highly appreciated
- English language optimum level
- Integrate, administrate, maintain and develop the SIEM platform
- Perform Cyber Security Incident Response life cycle (preparation; detection and analysis, containment, eradication and recovery; post-incident activity)
- Prepare reports on the identified treats or incidents together with the associated recommendations; performs the follow-up to implement the recommendations
- Assesses Cyber Security risks and analyze potential mitigation strategies to reduce the exposure (Use Cases, Scenarios)
- Detailed analyses of various security event sources (FW, IDS, PROXY, AD etc.) Acts as the interface with other IT/Network and business departments regarding Cyber Security incidents
- Perform on call activity
- Provide support to L1 analysts inside Security Operations Center
- Carries out studies and research on intrusion detection methods
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of the specific tolls associated to Security Operations Center ecosystem
- Investigates, proposes and develops automated methods for detection and malware analysis
- Participate in the implementation and development of specific business security models, acting as a security adviser.
- Defines preventive actions and needed operations, as a leader of security improvements activities
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology
- Performs and presents security audits, specific IT penetration tests, vulnerabilities exploitation
ANGAJATOR:T & S
Creat în, T & S este un grup european de consultanță cu sediul la Strasbourg, care se dezvoltă prin mai multe mărci, cu expertiză recunoscută. Cu peste de angajați și prin cele 16 sucursale, Grupul T & S oferă clienților săi soluții integrate în domeniul consultanței în noile tehnologii: electronică și sisteme integrate, mecanică, management industrial de proiect, dezvoltare de aplicații, profesii de consultanță și suport în domeniul digital.
- Are you willing to work abroad?
- Open to relocate to Germany?
- Are you available immediately? If not please notice period .
- What are your salary expectations? Please mention gross yearly salary.