Infosys opens a new Cyber Defense Center in Bucharest this summer in The Mark Tower Building close to Gara de Nord Metro Station. The Center will provide end-to-end 24/7 cyber-security services to help European and global clients progress on their digital transformation journey. Services include cyber forensics, ethical hacking, security analytics, threat detection and response.
SOC L1 Analyst 24x7
• Experience of 1-3 years in security technologies and incident response management
• Basic understanding SIEM, APT, threat intelligence.
• Performs 24X7 Incident management and monitoring services of security components and associated platform components.
• Report Security Incidents.
• Minor issue resolution.
Monitoring (Tier 1)
• Monitors alerting tools, handles escalated incidents from helpdesk/desk side and end users
• Respond to common alerts in a consistent and repeatable manner from multiple alerting sources
• Provide 24x7 coverage through a combination of onsite normal business hours monitoring and after hours on call
• Responsible for triage of C2 alerts, Phishing attempts & AV Alerts and botnets which will make up the majority of the day to day threats
• Provide escalations of unknown threats to Tier 2