Customer support specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Customer Service team focuses on first and 2ndevel support including database scripts (SQL). The team is in contact with clients as well as with development and R&D team.
This role entails delivering exceptional customer service to clients, and the candidate will be responsible for ensuring that consistent support is provided quickly and efficiently.
- Is able to provide exceptional customer service and issue resolution to all the clients regarding software and hardware products.
- Is responsible for monitoring Customer Service queue throughout the working day and taking action on all customer tickets.
- Is reporting and discussing production errors with Research and DevelopmentTeam.
- Ensures that client requests are met in an agreed timeframe to allow a better customer adoption.
- Is liaising with other team members and Head of Customer Service and Projects for all set up and/or functional changes and integration requirements.
- Responds quickly and positively to the needs, requests and demands of the customers and colleagues.
- Treats current and potential customers as vital to the business and takes responsibility for meeting customer needs.
- Communicates professionally with internal and external customers and other team members.
- University degree/diploma in Information Technology would be a plus;
- Attending a Technical Master would be a plus;
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Fluent written and spoken English is required, Hungarian would be a great plus!
- Must be flexible and dependable, willing to work as part of a team and take on additional responsibilities from colleagues when necessary.
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare services at a private medical center;
- Sport benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- A well defined career path;
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Training and team building activities;
- Community involvement activities.