- Undergraduate studies in administrative areas preferably
- 6 months experience in similar field.
- Fluent written and spoken English (mandatory)
Enter company's clients’ sales orders into Oracle. Ensure that such sales orders are correctly entered into the system according to the clients' requirements. Provide follow-up in order to guarantee the merchandise is delivered under the agreed terms regarding time, quality, price and logistics, and provide support and solutions by email regarding problems related to sales orders, such as delays in delivery, discrepancies in prices, changes in part numbers.
- Verify that the purchase order has been completed correctly.
- Verify unit prices, additions, merchandise availability, shipment dates, freight type, etc.
- Notify Corporate Management of changes that need to be made so that the client is contacted directly by them.
- Verify the status of orders and provide constant follow up to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
- Shipment of materials in order to comply with the requirements related to the client’s orders are met.