How would you like to join a leading online marketing and education company dedicated to helping visionary entrepreneurs with big, important ideas reach more people and change the world?
S2 Groupes a rapidly growing provider of online education programs for entrepreneurs to get more publicity, clients, and be seen as leaders in their industry. Its founder, Selena Soo, has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., and many top business podcasts.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with an independent contractor for this position. Is this opportunity right for you?
Let me ask you a few questions.
- Do you enjoy interacting with customers and making them feel amazing by giving them a WOW! experience?
- Do you have a natural sense of urgency to resolve customer issues?
- Are you detail-oriented and deadline-obsessed?
- Do you love the challenge of converting unhappy customers into raving fans?
- Are you comfortable working with social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram and using them as a communication tool?
If you answered YES to these questions, this could be a dream opportunity for you!
Estimated Hours Per Weekoutside of launches):
Estimated Hours Per Week/Weekendduring launches): 20-25+
Must be available during Eastern Standard Time hours.
So here’s a little about what this position entails…
- Our Customer Service Specialist will answer customer emails promptly and thoroughly.
- You’ll assist customers with troubleshooting - technical or non-technical. You’ll work to speedily resolve them.
- You’ll partner with our Facebook Community Manager to help with posting, assist with customer issues and cheer on students.
- You’ll provide administrative support and will work with Google docs and Excel spreadsheets.
- You’ll follow, maintain, and improve working procedures.
It’s important for you to…
- Be a stickler for details. Nothing gets overlooked by you!
- Have a working knowledge of software applications like Infusionsoft, Google Drive, HelpScout, Olark and Stripe.
- Have experience handling a high-volume of customer emails, phone calls, and chats.
- Have a dedicated, quiet place to work with reliable and secure internet and free from distractions for those times you need to hop on the phone with a customer to resolve an issue.
- Remain kind, calm, and professional with customers at all times, even when they are not.
- Be available during regular working hours while being flexible in situations that might require our attention outside of regular working hours.
- Understand that there may be occasions when you’re asked to help at conferences or masterminds, which we hold a few times each year, and which may fall during a weekend.
- Work efficiently with other departments: tech specialists, copywriters, project managers, etc.
S2 Groupe was established in 2012 by founder Selena Soo. Over the past 6 years, Selena has grown the company to a 7-figure business with thousands of raving fans… aka our students and clients.
We help our students grow their businesses and impact the world in a big way through publicity and media attention, developing relationships with influencers, and attracting the right clients for their business.
We have an incredible virtual team located all around the world... NYC, Denver, Oaxaca, Mexico, Washington ., Calgary, and more!
We have strong team values, including:
- Passion for excellence
- Warmth and kindness
- Flexibility and teamwork
- Going the extra mile
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we’d love for you to apply!