Customer Service & Logistics Manager
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
800 - 1000
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
An exceptional opportunity has arisen with a fantastic and growing international FMCG organisation based in Bucharest. This is a newly created role for a Customer Service & Logistics Manager which will be responsbile for two sites (Romania and Hungary).
Existing Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant area;
- Several years of experience in supply chain based customer service, logistics or a related function;
- IT systems experience, ideally SAP;
- Ability to speak English & Hungarian – advanced level, and an awareness of and sensitivity to the diversity of international cultures;
- Experience with managing and / or interacting with teams from multiple locations;
- Strong Management, Leadership and communication skills and experience;
- Able to deliver very strong customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Plan, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate the customer service activities and budget of an organization
- Develop, implement and / or manage the organizations customer service policies, procedures, standards, and strategies
- Monitor customer performance standards
- Ensure all customers orders are in alignment with commercial contractual agreements
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Confer with management and staff coordinating customer service activities
- Analyze customer service related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to customer service challenges, and to identify opportunities to improve customer service
- Provide customer service personnel with guidance in handling difficult or complex issues or problems so they can be resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Provide guidance on how to escalate complaints / disputes within the organization
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding organizational policies and procedures
- Interview, select, coach, train, instruct, manage, and appraise the performance of associated customer service personnel and mentor select staff
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with stakeholders
The role is offers a flexible working environment, competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and one of the best benefits packages on the market. In case you need to relocate, you may be eligible for a relocation package.
- Cunoasterea limbii maghiare, cel putin la nivel conversational, reprezinta o cerinta pentru acest post.
Va rugam sa mentionati printr-o nota de la 1 la 10 nivelul cunostintelor dvs de limba maghiara.