CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPEDITOR
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• Background and experience in Customer service experience using telephone and e-mail.
• English fluency to business standard essential
• Computer literacy essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications [Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Respond to customer expediting and progress requests received via phone, e-mail etc ensuring an accurate and prompt response to the customer.
• Ensure that weekly customer status reports are issued in a timely fashion for selected accounts.
• Manage backlog to maximize requested date service level (RDSL) and finished Goods Inventory (FGI).
• Work closely with all factories and vendors to ensure goods are procured and manufactured on time.
• Liase with couriers and forwarders to ensure accurate deliveries and resolve any issues.
• To deal effectively with any customer issues and complaints, recording where necessary.
• Visit UK and Ireland customers and the various factories to develop relationships.
• Manage time effectively to ensure that department targets and KPI’s are met.
• Ensure full compliance with legal and Company requirements with regards to Trade Compliance and Ethical Business and follow necessary procedures
• Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $ and more thanemployees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: