POSITION LOCATED IN IASI
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact;
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages;
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found;
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents;
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
Good Bulgarian and English language skills both verbal and written;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.