Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Honeywell International is a $39 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more thanemployees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
We are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and productive.
The Customer Care Supervisor will be responsible for building a new team in Bucharest of approximately 13 Customer Care Representatives to service the EMEA region covering over 8 different languages. Responsibilities include all staffing, metrics development, transitional work, infrastructure planning and execution, and day to day Customer Care operations to provide world class Customer Care to our customers. This person will work directly with the EMEA Customer Care leader on a daily basis to ensure all milestones are met according to plan.
• Act as the Advanced Materials Customer Care Manager for Bucharest, Center of Excellence for Romania;
• Maintain safety and quality in all aspects of the business;
• Partner with HR on all staffing, interviewing, and hiring of customer service team;
• Work directly with the Advanced Materials Customer Care Leadership team on Center of Excellence global strategies, execution, performance, and people development;
• Work directly with IT to ensure infrastructure can accommodate customer demand and quality;
• Partner with functional peers to improve order to cash lifecycle;
• Track team performance thru approved scorecard metrics on a weekly basis and exceed targets to help improve overall customer satisfaction;
• Learn best practices from developed team in Honeywell Process Solutions/UOP and implement where necessary;
• Work directly with peers in the Americas and Asia Pacific to ensure business continuity and customer satisfaction;
• Work directly with staff on developing strong talent within team thru learning and training courses offered.
• At least 5 years Management/Supervisor experience in a Customer Service environment;
• Must have strong Romanian and English speaking skills;
• Previous work in the Chemicals industry is highly recommended;
• Experience building new teams and cross functional work;
• Solid understanding of Avaya phone management infrastructure;
• Experience with SAP and ;
• College Degree required;
• Ability to travel internationally as needed (10%).
• Greenbelt/Six Sigma;
• Project Management Experience;
• Ability to speak multiple languages.
Want to learn more? Visit:
Our career website: