Customer Care Agent
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Our company has an opening for a Customer Care Agent at our office in Bucharest. This is an entry-level customer service position that offers the opportunity for growth and the support to succeed.
OPIS (Oil Price Information Services) is an award winning publishing company offering news and market information on the petroleum industry with electronic pricing reports, newsletters and directories. This position deals directly with prospective and existing subscribers utilizing a customer focused approach.
OPISNAVX, the Romanian subsidiary of OPIS, delivers real-time fuel prices, electric vehicle charging station information and parking information through in-dash applications and mobile devices. NAVX clients are some of the largest and well-known automotive manufacturers and OEMs.
- Provide customer support through phone and email while coordinating efforts with internal resources as necessary.
- Manage set up and maintenance of customer accounts in all databases.
- Coordinate efforts with sales, editorial, collections and the conference department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform routine customer audits.
- Take ownership of assigned services.
- Fulfill historical reports for customers.
- Acquires input from customers to gauge satisfaction with OPIS products.
- Assist with the quality control of retail data.
- English – full professional proficiency.
- Spanish speaking candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Some customer service experience is a plus but not required.
- Strong customer focus.
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with interruptions.
- Establish priorities and work well with others as well as independently.
- Full-time position, 40 hours/week, Undetermined time Employment Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Stock Options
- Private medical subscription
- Restaurant Tickets
- Gift vouchers for special occasions (Christmas, Easter, newborn, marriage)
- Informal environment where thinking out-of-the-box is highly encouraged
- New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
- Parking place
- International, stable working environment, a team with 10 years of experience in content for car-drivers, colleagues that combine human qualities and passion for professional approaches, managers that will allow you to demonstrate your skills and reach your full potential.