Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a CTO/lead developer to expand our team.
You will also be technically responsible for the development and planning of current and future projects. You need to be sensitive to quality, risks and customer needs. We expect you to communicate your vision on the architecture to our customers and the team. We offer a diverse and technically challenging position with clear responsibilities. You will not
only have to lean on your technical skills but also need strong communication skills. Experience and interest in
business software is a requirement. Depending on your skills you will also be responsible to look after the server
Working with us means:
• Being proud of the things you make.
• Battle complexity with your brains.
• We are software company, so technology ≥ sales.
• We touch the limits of our software stack and raise those limits.
• Full stack. We don’t have departments so you can handle ‘everything’.
• We care about output, not input. If your output is low, feel free to take a break.
What we (currently) use:
• Python and Django
• MySQL (but if you know PostgreSQL, you could do the migration)
• Ubuntu Linux, Nginx
What we offer?
• A chance to grow as fast as our company
• Excellent compensation and benefits
• No nine-to- five mentality but the flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance
• A pleasant work environment with a team that can value your contributions
We are a fast-growing supplier of online software for law firms and other (legal) professionals. The software is offered on software-as- a-service (SaaS) basis. We sell, develop, support and implement the software ourselves. We are
small team with a simple common goal: providing the best online practice management software for (legal)
professionals. We are proud that the product is based on an Open Source stack and used in a traditional corporate
Your succes is our succes! Join ObviousPeople.