This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
The Customer Service & Support organization (CSS) is looking for a curious, dynamic, fun, energetic Admin professional for our Romania CSS Organization! The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has strong attention to detail, and embraces challenges with high energy, positive attitude, and the determination to learn.
This role will be site based and will support the CSS teams at the site in Romania supporting site management projects and operation.
A successful candidate will be able to:
• Believe that everyone's abilities can be improved through education, training, learning and hard work, with a focus on getting better instead of being good.
• Multi-task and change direction in response to a fluctuating, sometimes ambiguous work environment.
• Make timely decisions, exercise sound judgment, and work with integrity and professionalism.
• Be self-motivated and independent with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess solid project-management and problem-solving skills.
• Prioritize and anticipate needs to achieve the right results.
• Proven track record of accountability, reliability, confidentiality, and a positive attitude.
• Be a strong team player who will demonstrate drive and initiative and have a positive and professional approach.
• Share a passion and drive to make our employee experience easy, insightful and trusted.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate with Site Program Manager and Site Operations Associate to ensure comprehensive support is received for the CSS teams
• Handle logistics setup for all hands, off-sites, and other events
• Along with Site PM, own logistics/ordering/invoices for CSS Site Events
• Order hardware and services, . computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facilities requests
• Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally
• Ensure compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures
• Assist and partner with Site PM managing Space.
• Minimum an associate degree in business administration or other relevant area, or equivalent years of experience performing in adequate roles.
• 2+ years in a group administrative, project management, or business operations role.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to change direction in response to changing work situations.
• Ability to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals
• Ability to prioritize own work and resources to complete projects on time and to solve routine problems effectively.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote
• Fluent business English (TOEIC 750+)