Maersk Romania is currently looking for the position of Crewing Operator.
Reporting to the Crewing Manager, the main responsibilities will be (without limiting to):
• Knowledge and understanding of crew documentation requirements of Maersk Romania crewing clients with reference to their crew selection criteria and certificates / documents matrices.
• Ensure MAPS and ProArc are updated and maintained with relevant documents, certificates, reports and agreements
• Ensuring that the work is completed in compliance with the standards set forth by the National and International Rules and Regulations International flags.
Ensure compliance with agreed SLAs, SOPs and Key Performance Indicators.
• Implementing embarkation and disembarkation procedures as reflected in the SOPs and the Accountability Matrix agreed with Maersk Line Ship Management.
• Active participation in process improvement to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
• Active participation and involvement in HR related activities such as disciplinary, promotion, illness etc
All applicants must:
- be fluent in both written and spoken English;
- computer literate and well-versed with Microsoft Office applications;
- have relevant HR and crewing operations;
- have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- analytical and resourceful and proactive to improve work processes;
- able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, innovative and a good team player;
- possess a Bachelor degree from a recognized university;
- be based in Constanta, Romania
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You want to work with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career.
If you are interested in becoming an international successful company, then you have no hesitate to apply. For any other information please call our office phone.
Salary is confidential and will be discussed during interviews.
Interested candidates should apply via Maersk Global Vacancies Website.
Search Vacant Positions-> Chose Romania as a Country Region -> Create your candidate profile