Credit Policy Manager (Orange Money)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you passionate about banking but you feel it’s time to take a new challenge in your career?
Are you an expert in Credit Policies creation and you want to bring value to a dynamic team who encourages you to develop your knowledge and skills ?
Are numbers your second specialty and you consider yourself a data scientist who uses numbers to understand and predict human behavior, to create and develop models for credit scoring ?
Then you are in the right place. We have a great opportunity for you: Credit Policy Manager in our Orange Money financial services team.
Our Credit Policy Manager is responsible for maintaining an effective risk credit policy suite that is aligned with the overall Company risk appetite framework.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop, review, and create Credit Policies and guidance documents which will set out the material risks and the key controls required to manage those risks effectively
- Develop, review, and create credit policies that leverage statistical and machine learning based quantitative models
- Ensure the Policies meet the strategic needs of the Company and our customers, whilst complying with relevant regulation
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and on-going dialogue with colleagues in the businesses in order to provide assurance that the policies are implemented effectively
- Coordinate with underwriting team to implement specific policies
- Maintain an overview of developments in the business in order to identify credit risk policy issues
- Assess the risk model methodologies, outputs, and processes and work with various industry lending partners and retail partners associated with the Company
- Initiate suitable process changes to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Collaborate extensively with partners to validate credit policy adherence and drive risk policy gap analysis
- Develop risk monitoring and risk dashboards to update senior management
- Develop consumer early warning metrics across portfolios to enable portfolio management team to drive asset origination and control decision
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and through written communication via model validation reports and presentations
If you have all written above and you have also:
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or Computer Science
- Three to five years' experience in developing credit policy, quantitative analysis with statistics or data mining background
- Advanced knowledge of lending operations and processes
- Proficiency with statistical and data software languages and packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good in data analysis and problem solving
- Good inter-personal and team handling skills
Then: apply and come and meet us!