The Credit Controller is responsible for the quality aspects for reporting and forecast in accordance with Group deadlines and Credit standards.
He/she coordinates deliverables from all personnel of the local Credit Department, Countries and the outsourcers, and is the point of contact for Credit team.
In charge of improving the reporting and controlling process.
He/she reports directly to the Credit Team Leader in Bucharest.
He/she collaborates with Credit Departments from Europe, Credit Manager World, and Credit Analyst from Bucharest site.
➢ Coordinates the monthly credit closing at company level for Europe, making sure that the quality and the deadlines are respected.
➢ Analyze the credit indicators at the end of each month with the objective of transmitting concrete explanations regarding the results at Europe level (variances, tendencies, alerts).
➢ Coordinates and contributes to the credit forecast at Europe level.
➢ Ensures application of Group Credit standards.
➢ Executes any other task requested by Manager in order to achieve the short term objective of the Department.
- Economics background is a must
- At least 6 years experience in credit, finance and/or controlling roles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Logic approach, at ease in dealing with numbers, capable to quickly make connections between numbers and business aspects
- English language at a good level is a must, French is an advantage