Credit and Collections Analyst with French
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
500 - 1000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of the team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts
- Maintain a smooth functioning of credit portfolio - supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers
- Ensures coordination of all credit decisions and collection strategies with appropriate program managers, sales, customer support , contracts organizations, and account team leaders.
- Effectively handles tax withholding requirements of foreign countries.
- Communicates cash flow issues with business units’ finance leadership, performs cash receipts estimates and variance analysis, participates in cash calls;
- Identify disputes through flag coding in the system and actively supports efforts to resolve root causes of invoice non-payment problems.
- Actively drives initiatives on business partnership to ensures both internal and external customer satisfactions.
- Understand the business/industry/products/services that are being marketed.
- Ensures compliance to Standard OperatingProcedures.
- Analyze financial statements, trade references, bank credit reports, to evaluate customer credit worthiness.
- Assures achievement of performance metrics including past due receivables, cash receipts, disputes, DSO
- Deals with AR systems as well as related entry systems
- Shares best practices with peers on processes and policies.
- Excellent level of English + French
- Knowledge of collections and payments process with 4+ years of experience in the field
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel
- Ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers required