Job purpose and key deliverable:
· Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, including: order release and collection activities, issues investigation and resolution, contact customers for extra information etc.
· Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
· Deliver Order to Cash processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
· Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
· Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
· Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls
• Strong numerical skills
• Customer oriented
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem-solving approach.
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
• Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable