Job purpose and key deliverable:
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, including: order release and collection activities, issues investigation and resolution, contact customers for extra information etc.
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Deliver Order to Cash processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls
• nbsp; Strong numerical skills
• nbsp; Customer oriented
• nbsp; Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• nbsp; Good analytical skills
• nbsp; Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
•nbsp;English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
•nbsp;IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• nbsp; Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem-solving approach.
• nbsp; Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
• nbsp; Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable