Course Coordinator - Home Based
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
700 - 800
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
Language Trainers requires a Course Coordinator with excellent skills in English, to provide support to our growing team in the UK, Europe, Australia, Canada and ;
The job will require remote work (. working from home) and the successful applicant will be working under direct supervision from our headquarters in the will need to possess a very good command of the English language. You will also need to be highly organised, have an excellent telephone manner and a good command of Microsoft job requires access to a computer and good broadband internet ;
- Organising and coordinating at least 30 courses per month primarily for, but not exclusively, corporate clients from the moment the course is passed from the Sales team. This includes coordinating the schedule of the client, researching the needs/motivation of the client, communicating the needs of the clients to the teacher, coordinating teacher search with teachers’ department and where appropriate use Academic advice, conduct surveys using Survey Monkey, prepare proposals, deal with paperwork.
- Seek and manage customer’s feedback in accordance with company policy.
- Generate sales in line with targets set by management through re-bookings and referrals, by developing strong relationships with existing clients.
- Be up-to-date and knowledgeable on company products and the extent to which products can be tailored to the client’s candidate will be required to proactively familiarise themselves with new offers and suggest them to the clients.
- Knowledgeable about company’s client database and where appropriate promote it to the customers.
- Coordinating duties with Sales & Teachers departments.
- Actively suggest sales, marketing and customer services initiatives and participate in company projects.
- Conduct client motivation research on a quarterly basis and come up with new ideas on product and services.
- Collect client’s feedback and send it to the coordinator which will be uploaded onto the website.
- Reporting to management on a daily basis.
Requirements /Essential Criteria
- Skills:Fluent spoken/written English and preferably speak at least one other language
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent PC (Microsoft Office & internet) skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Capable of analysis and good attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience: Proven customer service experience (at least 18 months) Experienced in marketing (at least 12 months) University degree
- Administrative experience (at least 12 months)
- Customer service orientation Flexibility Team working Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
Desirable: Experience in working in educational environment Experience in working in an international team Sales experience
Schedule: 13 to 21:30 UK Time
Holidays: After probationary period (3months) you will be entitled to 31 days of holidays (including public holidays).
Contract Type: Freelance
Office: You will be working from home with your own computer and internet connection