Cost Analyst, Contractor role
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
CONTRACTOR ROLE - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT WITH HIGH CHANCES OF BEING EXTENDED
The Cost Analyst’s main role is to analyze and report on financial indicators specific to Oracle’s Global Recruiting organization and maintain accurate tracking of the information for the designated area
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Analyze costs incurred or planned by the Global Recruiting organization;
- Prepare cost allocations by Recruiter / Manager / Country / Region etc.
- Prepare financial reports on a monthly, quarterly or on an ad-hoc basis;
- Participate in compensation related processes
- Participate in operational projects connected with the Cost activity
- Monitor the quality of the financial processes within the organization and work with management on addressing any potential issues
Job Specific Competencies
- 2-3 years professional experience (preferable in financial related activities)
- Good knowledge of financial concepts and costs analysis
- Ability to compile, review, categorize, prioritize, analyze and interpret data and/or information
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in line with the organization’s standards in order to meet assigned duties/objectives
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Very good English skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal phone and email skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.