Convergent Solution Operations Engineer
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Orange Romania’s Convergent Solutions team is looking for a new colleague to detect, record and solve or follow-up resolution of end-to-end fixed services quality problem.
You will grow in our team as part of division which counts hundreds of professionals. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield".
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
As a Convergent Solution Operations Engineer you will coordinate critical incident recovery operations on fixed services area and assure operational support to Service Operations Engineers and Technical Service Manager roles.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Providing professional technical support and troubleshooting methodologies in incident, problem and change management processes
- Diagnosing services faults by effectively usage of software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs
- Administrate, Operate and adapt Customer Technical Support Services specific tools
- Elaborate specific WI for Customer Technical Support Services operational performance improvement
- Monitor the fixed data services quality using available tools
- Coordinate critical/major incidents and communicate with all the support groups (incident operational manager)
- On call activity according to Level 1 JD
- Problem management process owner: detect, analyze, update KEDB, solve or propose solution for problem solving
- Analyzes customer/network change requests, schedule and perform them with minimum operational risk and cost
- Follow up and solve the recurrent incidents
What are we looking for?
- Telecommunication University degree
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in the IP telecommunication field
- Configuration/troubleshooting experience at least CCNA knowledge / certification; CCNP is a plus
- MPLS x-connect configuration, QinQ tunneling, knowledge of transmission networks, SIP&VOIP knowledge is a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skills with commitment to accuracy and efficiency
- Rigorous and results focused, able to translate assignments into timely actions and deliverables
- Coordination and communication skills
- Troubleshooting ( fault and performance) tools operations/administration knowledge
- Fluent in English - written and verbal
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Great work atmosphere (we are a fun team J )
- Lunch tickets
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities
- Medical plan subscription
- Life insurance
- Flexible working time
- Technical & Soft skill training
- Professional and private phone subscriptions