Controlling and Reporting Analyst with French
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
- is responsible for the production control in the PTP team
- matching the internal and external accounting figures
- accounts and reconciliations, internal invoicing, making provisions, accounting calculations
- ensuring and developing management reports which allow continuous monitoring of management indicators needed to evaluate the different activities within the company , to ensure a high quality service standard
- ensure compliance with procedures and strategies set
- develop weekly and monthly reports to determine performance indicators on the performance of different activities
- collecting and summarizing preliminary data in order to develop specific reports
Knowledge, studies and experience:
- required level of studies: Master in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Management
- good knowledge of Accounting and its processes
- 2-5 years of previous Accounting experience
- French advanced, English medium
We also value:
- strong communication skills, very good analytical skills
- results oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Type of the contract – undetermined period
- Other benefits
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in, now counts more than 350 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists in delivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Group reporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanent supervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel & Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.