Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in, as a Greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, in the first years we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: who are willing to contribute and get involved, excited about sharing their skills with our team and who want to contribute to, and share in, the success of our company!
If you feel comfortable with your regular job, with a day to day approach and with expectation that someone will follow your activities in micromanagement, we wish you the very best and a good career path, as it is very probably that we are not going to be colleague!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
Main areas of responsibility:
A. Supervise and analyze Budget execution of the company:
- Monthly supervise cost consumption as budgeted
- Follow-up forecasts and monthly budget execution
B. Monitor and offer consultancy to the business regarding Budget execution:
- Monitor Cost consumption per each Cost Centre and budget owner
- Highlight possible deviations before or after registration in Accounting
- Elaborate and highlight possible scenarios of financial implications of management decisions
- Advice and offer consultancy to Budget owners regarding the financial implications of the management of the area in their subordination
- Active role in supporting the business in Cost efficiency projects
C. Reporting and Program support
- Prepare regular reports (monthly, quarterly) according to Group procedures and formats (EX. Forecast, etc.)
- Prepare special reports and offer consultancy in the programs in significant directions for raise up efficiency in using resources (. optimization/ cost reduction projects)
- Studies: Economics University
- Experience in a production company, with dynamic and international exposure is an advantage
- Experience in Controlling and Accounting, Automotive Industry would be a plus
- Both independent worker and team contributor
- Proactive, self-driven and with constructive initiative
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (with strong Excel skills) and SAP are a must
- English language is mandatory
- Availability for travel