ince, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Contract and Reporting Administrator will offer support on different projects, having the following responsibilities:
- Vendor Invoice Support (PO creation/cancellation, invoice verification, GR booking)
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment)
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz System
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system
- Alignment of invoices with Project managers and Requesters
- Tracking of contracts and invoices
- Assuring data quality and completeness of line items in the Demandbook
- Tracking of approval status in Demandbook
- Providing different reports concerning this process
- Checking the compliance of the External Spend requests received
- Prepare weekly KPI reports
- Alignment and follow up with Procurement, Finance and other stakeholders
- Providing cost center reports and project reports (PSP) – ad-hoc
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis
- Support monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis
- Prepare deviation package (overview with deviations, trends, cost details from SAP)
- Define and ensure high quality of Global Platform controlling processes and tools
- Conduct operational financial controlling of services and projects
- t least 1 year experience in a similar role
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service orientated
- Strong conceptual capabilities and positive, result-oriented “can do” mentality
- Team player with well-developed social and communication skills and cross-cultural experience
- SAP skills (Fi/Co) are recommendable
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: .
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.