Content Review Analyst- Bucharest & Timisoara
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Deutsch - fortgeschritten, Spanisch - fortgeschritten, Portugiesisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2600 - 3500
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This job is for one of our clients, a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company which helps customers do business better by leveraging their industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
The company has a global presence across 6 continents withworkforce serving clients in 175+ cities.
Location: Floreasca Business Park -near Aurel Vlaicu subway station.
Schedules will be from Monday to Friday in shifts: from 07:00 to 16:00 and from 16:00 to 01:00. Rotations are accepted.
The project will be for a period of 12 weeks (3 months), with the possibility to remain in the company on other projects.
Candidates that we are targeting:
- One of the following: Spanish, Portuguese, German- at least B2 level +
- English- at least B1 level
- Full time and part time job seekers.
Your role will be to:
- Assist our community and help resolve enquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about Customer products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Have strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting Customer's mission
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Customer’s online platform (social media) such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
Let’s meet and discuss further details of our collaboration.
Happy to receive your CV at andreea dot nistor arond ivaluehr dot com