Consultant Vanzari (International Company)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
About the company:
Well established, largest marketplace for international properties is expanding and looking to recruit 5 business minded individuals to drive the continued growth.
We offer a wide range of event & marketing services to real estate and leisure companies in Europe, Asia and USA.
Do you think you deserve more?
You are a strong negotiator, you have a business mind-set, you have traveled internationally and understand the international business arena and most importantly - you want to be paid what you deserve.
We would love you to have: outstanding verbal skills, proven professional sales experience and ability to network at international level, ability to close deals . Corporate language: English.
You will be dealing with international accounts only. Especially, we would like to hear from you, if:
• You have or would like to have a high standard of lifestyle
• You have high level of English
• You are comfortable speaking to clients over the telephone as well as face to face
• You are willing to travel internationally
• Speaking to potential clients about marketing their products internationally
• Match client requirements with the services offered and close a deal
• Maintain a good relationship with a client (post- sale)
• Liaise with the marketing team to ensure the client receives 100% service
• You will be involvement in the entire process from initial contact to closing deals, therefore self – confidence is a must
• Occasionally, travel internationally (expenses paid by the company) in order find meet new potential clients
High basic salary + immediate bonus every time you close a deal (commission is uncapped)
Full training & warm leads provided to you daily
If you’re exceptional, you can move up the ranks to senior consultant within 6 months
Extra monthly rewards for high achievers: holiday vouchers, IPhone, membership to the gym and many more!
Convenient office location (easy access by bus or metro close to restaurants, bars, gyms, parks)
International travel (all expenses paid by the company)