****Who we are**** :
We're a global IT Solutions organization aimed to make the day-to-day of running a business easier and more cost-efficient. With over 15 years of experience and 700 colleagues around the world , we’ve challenged existing ERP and CRM system integrators by doing things over and above what is expected, not just once, but every time, creating a culture of over delivering. We continue making an impact across industries by using amazing consulting and engineering talent and prioritizing customer experience. It's thanks to this unrelenting attention to detail, we're able to perform the unmatched strategy and IT solutions service for which we’re known.
****What we offer**** :
- Full time contract with negotiable terms according to the experience
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international areas.
- Training sessions in IFS in India or Germany. All traveling costs paid by the company.
- Training sessions paid by the company for the development of your German language for full professional proficiency
- Continuous professional and cultural development with great financial benefits.
- Being part of a young and very big multicultural team with a great CEO that takes the time and needs to develop the team.
- A great office in Bucharest and the flexibility of remote working for those outside Bucharest.
- Very fast recruitment selection with challenging but fun interviews.
****What are we looking for**** :
IFS Functional -
We are Looking for Functional Consultants who should possess sound industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the domains including Financials, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing or Maintenance Management and can belong to any ERP background like SAP, IFS, Oracle, MS Dynamics etc.
*5 + year's experience in Functional consultancy.
• Strong ERP industry and product knowledge with implementation experience
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
• Development and continual refinement of ERP implementation standards and tools
• Provides pre-sales support when needed
• Ability to engage effectively with business and technical resources, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
* Solid technical education ( computer science , software engineering )
* German language skills
* Ability to travel to DACH ( Germany/Austria/Switzerland) region at the first steps during the week and having the weekends home . All traveling costs paid by the company.
* The questions placed here as a mini interview are not eliminator questions , it's just for us to be able in understanding more of you and how to find your motivation *
In a conclusion , if you love to develop yourself in a continuous manner without limiting yourself , if you love to travel and if you love to be part of a great multicultural team and learn from each other experiences , please apply and let's get to know each other and make this happen !