Computational fluid dynamic Engineer – Fire Safety
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
ARCADIS Global Design Center is currently looking for a CFD Engineer – Fire Safety, for its office in Iasi.
Are you interested into?
• Performing CFD and thermal analysis for mechanical systems
• Providing design engineering services for components and subsystems
• Providing technical expertise in problem resolution, cost reduction, and quality improvement
• Providing effective design solutions to optimize product functionality, reliability and stability
• Following best practices for accurate computational efficiency
• Providing accurate and detailed reports of CFD results
• Providing technical design reviews and recommend improvements
• Maintaining complete documentations for CFD analysis and engineering methods
Do you have?
• At least Bachelor Degree (Engineering)
• Proven expertise in CFD simulations for fire/smoke propagation and smoke/heat extraction
• Ability on using efficiently the following software: FDS (Fire Dynamics Simulator)
• Knowledge in Pyrosim, Tecplot and Smokeview software (is a plus)
• Knowledge of numerical modeling of fluid flow and heat transfer.
• Strong English language skills
• Accuracy and details focus
• Client focus and strong communication skills
• Technical and quality focus
If YES, we look forward to receive your CV in English on our email address: .
Please keep in mind that only the short-listed candidates would be contacted for a face to face interview.
ARCADIS HR Team