Compliance, Data Privacy and Risk Expert
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
t the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be in charge with ensuring a high level of Compliance & data protection for the Allianz Technology - Bucharest branch.
Support of the rollout and implementation of the AZ Technology SE Compliance Management System, in particular related but not limited to the following activities:
- Conduct anti-fraud/anti-corruption risk assessments;
- Conduct compliance risk and maturity assessments;
- Legal change monitoring;
- Coordination of measures to prevent and detect compliance breaches as well as analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of the compliance program;
- Documentation and monitoring of compliance-related processes as well as consulting and monitoring of measures for process improvement;
- Maintenance of Compliance Reporting Tools;
- Support compliance audits and conduct local spot checks;
- Local implementation of compliance tools & methods;
- Conduct/facilitate local compliance trainings.
- Responsible for the implementation of AZ Technology Data Privacy principles and procedures;
- Promote a culture of Data Privacy;
- Maintain Data Privacy Registers;
- Perform PIAs;
- Conduct Quality Assurance Self Assessments;
- Develop and implement Data Privacy Compliance Plans;
- Implement and execute risk-based analysis, privacy controls and measures, including regular monitoring of the controls;
- Handle local Data Privacy complaints, inquiries and incidents.
- Maintain the Integrated Risk and Control System (IRCS); manage risks and controls;
- Implementation of the Business Continuity Management Lifecycle (BCM) and managing full compliance with the relevant AZ Technology Policies;
- Perform activities of the BCM processes (Business Impact Analysis, Risk Identification Analysis, local adaptation of Resilience Strategy, Response Planning & Testing, Training & Awareness, etc.);
- Managing the response to an emergency, incident or crisis;
- Implementing Resilience requirements and providing regular status reports, including Testing.
- An excellent understanding of compliance and corporate governance frameworks and their implementation;
- Proven experience of using the COBIT control framework;
- Understanding of the requirements of the Solvency II and GDPR regime;
- Experienced in conducting risk assessments;
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey compliance and corporate governance issues effectively;
- Awareness of the business impact, the need for and justification of compliance and corporate governance;
- Ability to communicate and explain the context of need for control, regulations etc. and the benefits of taking action.
- Significant experience of working in a financial services sector or a ‘Big 4’ audit company;
- Significant experience of working in compliance, governance and audit functions;
- A good understanding of process & control design and re-engineering principles;
- Proven success of influencing senior management, key stakeholders and staff using reports, presentations and face to face meetings;
- Proven experience in risk analysis and controls frameworks;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Relative project management capabilities;
- Microsoft Office tool skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good motivational skills and ability to influence others;
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Methodical and structured approach;
- Good team player and people management abilities.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.