Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creation and evaluation of Business Cases for Optimum End State Design proposals, aimed at maximising Xerox Revenues and Margins.
- Responsible for provision of Commercial & Business Performance Support to XE Multi-Country MPS Contracts
- Business Case/ Profitability
- Cost Base Analysis
1. Financial Planning and Analysis background: Planning / budgeting experience. Also previous experience in the implementation and measurement of revenue generation and/or cost saving initiatives.
2. Ability to continuously deliver high data-quality through precise working methods
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Capable of working on own initiative, and ability to work across functions.
5. High level of systems experience and IT literate
6. Very high level of knowledge of Microsoft excel
7. Fluent in English
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.