Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France. Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure). Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Development of new functionalities
• Corrective maintenance of existent functionalities
• Drafting technical and functional specifications
• Creating test scenarios
• Testing according to the test scenarios.
• Experience in software development with Cobol, CICS, DB2, MVS, AS400, iSeries, IBM mainframes
• Experience working in MVS environment
• Experience in systems analysis and application programming development
• Proven organizational, mathematical and analytical skills
• Mainframe Development
• Assembler skills
• Financial Services or Insurance experience
• Preferred: JAVA/J2EE experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Foreign Languages: ; English - Advanced, French would be an advantage
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related fields