Cloud Team Leader Sales Operations (GSCO)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Cloud Team Leader – Global Sales and Consulting Operations (GSCO)
The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) central team is responsible for providing Training, Business Support and Communications on the Sales Systems and Tools used by Sales and Consulting globally. We are currently looking for a hard working individual to manage a GSCO Tier 2 Cloud Support team.
The GSCO Cloud Team Leader will report to the GSCO Support Operations Senior Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the team provides high quality, responsive support to Oracle’s Global Sales and Consulting teams.
Successful candidates will have experience in leading a customer service team. Professional-level English written and verbal skills and a commitment to high quality customer service are essential also.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and include but are not limited to:
• Manage 2nd level support team
• Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
• Analyse team productivity metrics
• Develop and coach team members to improve performance and delivery of customer service.
• Coordinate, attend and lead team meetings and one to one's
• Provide timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations including providing corrective actions
• Gain a clear understanding of the business priorities and challenges of the Global Sales Reps and Managers
• Communicate activity metrics to GSCO management
• Undertake admin responsibilities as required
• Keep current on new releases and enhancements
• Support new application roll-outs.
• Ensure team is up to date on all processes and policy changes
• Undertake other projects as required
• Help with Service Request resolution if necessary . during peak periods
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• People management skills and experience
• Confidence in providing feedback
• Coaching skills and experience
• Ability to deal with conflict
• Ability and desire to provide excellent customer-service to internal customers
• Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
• Excellent English skills both written and verbal
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to working in shifts
• Proactive, team player
• Positive and “Can Do” Attitude
• Results orientated
• Good PC skills, esp. in Word/Excel
• Experience in managing a team providing support to internal Sales Reps
• Knowledge of the Oracle Sales Process and tools