f you are proactive, sales-oriented and have a natural talent in retaining clients, we’ve got the right job for you!
Our Client Loyalty Department is formed of young and talented professionals in an industry that is constantly growing and evolving. Make the next step in your career and apply now!
What you will be doing:
- assisting the clients requests or escalating to the responsible department, making sure the internal procedures are respected
- insuring a complete 360 process with a client’s request: processing it, escalating it to the relevant department, following up on the client and on the responsible department on how the situation was solved
- researching the clients history with the company and briefing the responsible departments on important issues
- verifying clients’ satisfaction with the products and services of the company
- filling in and update the information in the CRM and other databases, according to procedures
Fluent in English
Able to complete varied tasks within tight deadlines
Attention to detail and the ability to interpret and communicate information effectively
Strong analytical and organizational skills with a proven ability to provide sound assessments after research
Ability to recognize potential problems and solve them as they arise
Excellent communication skills
Ability to build rapport and trust, in an excellent telephone and email manner, with a friendly and informative approach.
Able to work as part of a team contributing to the group's success
What we offer:
Attractive financial package (includes private medical insurance, discounts to dental service and to travel agencies)
Growth opportunities within a young & international environment
Central location, near Universitate.